I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award. I don’t know much about it, but still I have love being awarded. I thought my blogging efforts were going waste, but now I feel more motivated to write. Thank you Barryjack’s Place for nominating me for the award. Thanks for visiting and reading my blogs. 🙂
Following are some rules for getting the award:
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
- Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you have tagged to answer.
- Nominate 5-11 of your favourite bloggers and link them in your post.
- Go to their page and tell them.
- Thank and link back the person’s blog who nominated you.
11 things about me:
- I know how to program a software.
- I am a technology fan (geek).
- I hate Android.
- Cycling is an adventure for me.
- I am a droll person.
- I don’t keep many friends.
- I don’t like NSA tracking us.
- I love being awarded (though I don’t always get nominated).
- I use a Nokia Lumia 520.
- I always laugh (or at least smile) whatever the situation.
- I am currently 18.
The answers to the questions asked to me:
- Why do you blog?
I started blogging because I didn’t have anything else to do and eventually I developed a habit to blog.
- What is your favorite subject to talk about?
Programming (HTML, CSS and all that stuff).
- What is one thing that you haven’t done that you would like to do?
Go to Mars.
- If you had a year off and money wasn’t an issue, what would you do?
I would probably go on a universe tour and visit all other planets and galaxies.
- What is one talent that you have?
- In the company of others, are you a speaker or a listener?
Both. I speak and listen equally. When I speak, people listen and when they speak I listen.
- What is your favorite song/piece of music? Why?
I like jazz. They are relaxing to the mind and feels nice to listen.
- What book are you currently reading?
Don Quixote of La Mancha – by Miguel Cervantes.
- Any pets?
- What is one food that reminds you of childhood?
It is lollipop. I used to eat them a lot when I was a child. But not now.
- What was your favorite subject in school?
I didn’t like any subject at school. All were equally boring (history was the most).
Here are the bloggers whom I have nominated:
My questions for the nominees are:
- What do you blog about most?
- Why did you choose WordPress.com?
- Do you know any programming languages?
- What is your favourite pastime?
- Would you like to try out suspended animation?
- What is the object just right side of you?
- If you could meet one millionaire, whom would you meet?
- What do you prefer? Laptop, desktop, tablet or smartphone?
- What’s best? Hot chocolate or cold coffee?
- Who is favourite author whose books you read the most?
- Describe yourself in one word.