I have been nominated to participate in the “Allergic to ‘E’ Challenge” by Uday at Udayology. The participant has to write a paragraph without any ‘e’ in it. This challlenge was originally created by RedefiningRandom.
Anyway here are the rules:
- Write a whole paragraph ( a paragraph sounds easy right?) without any word containing the letter “e” (still easy?)
- By reading this you are already signed up.
- Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
- If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame.
- If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame.
So here’s my entry. I tried a lot but couldn’t write a paragraph so instead I wrote a haiku. How’s that?
I couldn’t do it
Trial took many hours
I finally did it
I won’t nominate bloggers specifically. Whoever wants to participate can do so.